2

Some Exciting News!

Its been a while, eh? And a lot has gone on.

Two weeks ago I got some exciting news!!! I am getting a photo published in Our Canada Magazine!!! I was so stoked when I found out! :) The photo is of my little sister so I will remind you all in July to go out and buy an issue so you can check it out! I had actually entered the photo in a contest and while I didn't win they liked the photo and wanted to publish it. Awesome!

More news is that I got my canvases and all printed and done! I haven't seen them yet as they are still hanging out in TO. I ended up getting one more than I planned to because of some mix ups but they gave me a great deal and I am excited to have the extra 16x20 to hang up. :) I will post some photos of what I do with them when they are here and hung up.

Random news...I am using my ipod as my mouse right now because somebody snagged my mouse while I was out working out this evening.....hmmm.....

Yesterday I went for a walk for about an hour taking photos and enjoying the beautiful evening light. It was so beautiful out. I mostly wanted to take photos of the buds on the trees and the other beautiful flowers I enjoy every morning on my walk to work. I almost left it too late for the buds on the trees though. A lot of them were already gone. :(

Here's a few of my favourites. There are more on facebook. I love comments. Let me know what you think!


Enjoy!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are sweet pictures! I especially love the middle one!

Oh and YEAH about Our Canada, can't wait to see it! (I'm Famous!)

Unknown said...

oh and how do you use your iPod as a mouse??

Post a Comment

Back to Top